WATCH IT: Blonde Girls Twerking Goes Horribly Wrong
Twerking is the hot new fad, but for one girl it only left her burned.
A video is heating up on YouTube showing a young unidentified blond girl doing the butt-shaking craze.
She ‘twerks’ in video while doing a handstand and leaning up against a closed door. When someone opens the door, she falls and crashes into a table full of lit candles, causing her leg to go on fire…But some are now calling it a hoax. What do you think? Sound off in the comments below!