Kandi Burruss Shows ‘The Talk’ How To Make OLG’s Famous Fried Chicken & French Toast
Things got yummy on the CBS hit daytime talk show “The Talk” when Real Housewives of Atlanta star and media mogul Kandi Burruss stopped by.
Burruss visited The Talk to promote her Southern eatery, Old Lady Gang (OLG), which is located in Atlanta and shares some of the recipes that Kandi was raised on as a child.
Watch her show the hosts how to make her famous fried chicken and french toast.
Get the full recipes so you can wow your own guests at your next cookout below.
Mama Sharon’s Fried Chicken & French Toast
Salt, Pepper, Seasoning salt, Ranch dressing powder, Flour, Chicken wings, 2 eggs
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, seasoning salt, and ranch powder.
2. Put seasoning salt, ranch powder, salt, and pepper in the flour.
3. Scramble 2 eggs in a bowl.
4. Dip seasoned chicken in the seasoned flour. Then dip in egg batter. Then dip in flour again.
4. Fry until golden brown.
Ingredients (French Toast)
4 large eggs, 3 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, Almond milk, Sliced brioche bread
1. Microwave 3 tablespoons of honey for 30 seconds.
2. Scramble 4 large eggs.
3. Mix the honey, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, a little almond milk, and eggs together for a batter.
4. Spray your pan or griddle with no-stick spray.
5. Dip bread in batter and lay on the pan to let it brown on each side until it’s done.
Mama Joyce House Punch
Bacardi Coco Rum, Cranberry, Pineapple, Sour, Banana liquor, Topped with Ginger Ale